In conjunction with Art.6 par. 1 item a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, I hereby give my consent to proceed my personal data containted in the form herein or/and in any other documents submitted by me to Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Katowice (40-035) 6/8 Jagiellońska Street for the following purposes:
In conjunction with Art.6 par. 1 item a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016, we hereby inform that:
- 1. Administrator of your personal data is Arche Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Katowice (40-112) 25 Morelowa Street;
- Your personal data shall be proceeded in conjunction with:
- a. execution of the recruitment process
- b. execution of future recruitment processes
- c. presenting your application to potential employers
- d. transferring commercial information by electronic means
based on your consent (art. 6 item. 1 par a) of GDPR). Additionally your personal data shall be processed in conjunction with securing future claims based on art. 6 item. 1 point f of GDPR;
- 4. The recipients of your personal data shall be potential employers and business partners operating in the following areas:
- a. IT infrastructure
- b. legal and advisory services supporting normal business process operation of the Company
- c. services related to the current exercising of business activities of the Company.
- 5. Your personal data shall not be transferred to any other country or international organisation.
- 6. Your personal data shall be stored:
- a. until the end of the recruitment process for the purpose of its current execution
- b. 3 years for the purpose of future recruitment processes
- c. 3 years for the purpose of submitting your application to potential employers
- d. 3 years for the purpose of transferring commercial information by electronic means.
- 7. You hold a right to to access your personal data and to correct it, withdraw and limit processing rights, submit an objection, withdraw the consent at any time with no influence on the compliance with the processing right (provided the processing is based on the consent) which was granted based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- 8. You hold the right to lodge a complaint with the superior organ (PUODO) when you consider the processing your personal data violates the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016.
- 9. Data submission is voluntary. However lack of personal data or lack of your consent for data procession shall prevent you from taking part in the recruitment process.
- 10. Your personal data shall not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.