AWS Data Engineer | HealthcareNumer referencyjny: DE/KC
- cała Polska / praca zdalna
- Programista, Specjalista ds. baz danych
- building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets,
- performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement,
- working with unstructured datasets,
- build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- experience in building data pipelines using spark (Scala) on Databricks,
- development experience in the Amazon Cloud Environment AWS (S3, EMR, Databricks, Amazon Redshift, Athena.),
- experience in working with REST APIs,
- ability to perform data manipulations, load, extract from several sources of data into another schema,
- ability to work with multiple file formats (JSON, xml, rdf, reports, etc.) and analyze data, if required for further processing.
Our Client offer:
- B2B contract,
- fully remote work, hybrid model or work from office,
- the comprehensive training program and development opportunities,
- opportunity to grow with the new team in one of the most growing companies in the healthcare industry.
wszystkie oferty 833