Azure Cloud EngineerNumer referencyjny: ACE/DŁ
- pomorskie / Gdańsk
- Design Azure environments and topologies, all aspects.
- Migrate and deploy various customer workloads to Azure.
- Consult, onboard and develop new cloud-based solutions.
- Azure policies, security and monitoring solutions implementation, including automated responses.
- Build tools and automation using Poweshell, Phyton, ARM templates, Teraform and other.
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and process inefficiencies.
- Project and design documentation.
- Process and support documentation.
- Update Knowledge base and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to customer requests promptly.
- Maintain regular contact with customers during support and projects.
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline with five (5)+ years of relevant experience; Or a Master's and three (3) years of experience
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing similar operations and sustainment support.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of various systems to Azure.
- Proven scripting and automation experience.
- Experience with networking, IaaS, PaaS, SQL, storage, Azure Active Directory, containers or other cloud native services.
- Demonstrates verbal skills with subject matter ability to present on all aspects and features of Azure
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and involvement in project planning
- Demonstrates written skills documenting design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentation materials
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern software development methods/practices.
Temporary (6 or 12 months) B2B contract assuming cooperation on ambitious project:
As an Azure Infrastructure Engineer within Cloud Delivery, you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring an efficient an effective cloud environment for development teams. You will establish and drive standards and procedures across cloud platforms, evangelizing best practices within our products. You will help identify opportunities for growth, drive implementations and gather requirements for new application integration. You will help develop and maintain standards around documentation and ensure consistent training across teams.
- angielski: B2 średniozaawansowany wyższy
wszystkie oferty 429