Data EngineerNumer referencyjny: DE/WH
- dolnośląskie / Wrocław
- Specjalista ds. baz danych
Our client is a swedish company from finance industry localized in the centre of Wrocław.
- develop data integration flows from source systems into the company data platform,
- develop data flows and creating data model for the data vault enterprise in the company data platform,
- maintain and support various data platforms both in the cloud and on premise and both local and group, mainly on the Microsoft BI stack,
- analyse and contribute in the design of solution for business specific requirements within the data area,
- work closely with the analyst and governance teams on data requirements,
- work proactively on securing the data platform to be stable and future proof.
- minimum 3 years’ experience in a Data Engineer Role,
- BA degree in Computer-System Science or Statistics or higher,
- at least intermediate knowledge of one of popular RDMBS (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase etc.),
- excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills. For engineers based outside of the UK, ability to communicate in English to a high standard is essential,
- extensive knowledge regarding contemporary BI Stack design and implementation,
- preferable knowledge and experience within at least one of the following areas:- Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure, AWS or GCP, Python, C# / VB.NET /R /Java,
- preferable knowledge and experience with at least one of the components of the Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server 2016 or later, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Knowledge of PostgreSQL,
- knowledge and experience with Data Warehouse Design Patterns,
- experience in working with BI reporting Tools (i.e. Tableau, SSRS),
- familiarity with IT administration, both on Linux and Windows Server,
- experience in BI environment within a financial sector, preferably debt collection.
Our client offers:
- contract of employment in a friendly atmosphere within a group listed on the Swedish stock exchange,
- opportunity to gain experience in an international organization,
- an opportunity to participate and drive the work of developing a Shared Service Centre,
- Sscial benefits package: private medical care, sports programs, co-financing of commuting and group insurance.
wszystkie oferty 517