DevOps EngineerNumer referencyjny: DE/PP
- cała Polska
About our Client:
Our Client ranks at the top of the leading companies providing services at the highest level, allowing to build modern and efficient businesses. The Client's objective is to change operational and technological models of business and adapt them to a rapidly changing world. In connection with the continuous development, our Client's newest goal is to create a Global IT Center of Excellence, where professional teams of various technologies will create solutions in the projects of the Client's Partners.
- implementing, supporting, and enhancing the DevOps platform for technology applications,
- onboarding the applications to the DevOps platform,
- following Agile Methodologies, support key tenets of DevOps such as CI and CD, SCM, Environment Management, Continuous Testing, Release Management, Code Quality, etc.
- interacting with Client' Stakeholders due to supporting DevOps process and tools.
- knowledge of DevOps processes like Agile, planning, CI/CD, and Continuous Testing, Environment Management, IaC.
- experience with SCM tools like Git, Bitbucket, AWS CodeCommit, Gitlab, SVN, etc.
- well-versed with CICD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps, Cruise Control, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.
- experience with Code Quality,
- working knowledge of automation languages like Python/ PowerShell/ Perl/ Bash/Batch/Groovy etc.
Our Client offers:
- an employment contract (plus benefits package - MyBenefitPlatform, LuxMed, and MetLife) or B2B contract,
- fully remote work, hybrid model or work from the office,
- relocation package,
- the comprehensive training program and development opportunities,
- a career in one of the largest and fastest-growing IT services provider worldwide.
wszystkie oferty 713