Digital System OwnerNumer referencyjny: SO/WH
- dolnośląskie / Wrocław
For our client from financial industry we are looking for Digital System Owner.
,,Attached to our Digital Service Delivery Manager, the System Owner join our new digital Business Unit to achieve our global target : Be digital leader in our industry. He is the technical owner of all digital solutions deployed in the Group, in link with IT team, business team and solutions providers.''
- is accountable for the global systems performance, stability of the system and its evolution. He sets the standards and report on a monthly basis,
- is the technical owner of digital solutions, explores new opportunities to improve them,
- takes part in all IT project that impacts the Digital solution (upgrade of business application, infrastructure changes….) & work with all IT teams to maintain and evolve the solution,
- supervises Application Operations and support chain, works with Service support (Helpdesk and Infrastructure) and Core Support (business applications support) to set up the monitoring of the solution and ensure SLA is fulfilled
- Keep the tracking of incidents, ensures the communication plan is adequate, and the resulting corrective and preventive action plans is implemented
- Ensure Level 4 support by analysing problems, checking all defects and requests are properly considered and support the bug fixes. He can sometimes help in development of solution.
- ensures technological watch to anticipate changes that could create risks or opportunities on digital solutions (browser, web technologies…),
- updates the digital solutions documentation to fulfil the business, security and performance requirements, with the Digital Solution Architect (BAU changes),
- for Digital projects, work on specifications, including architecture & technical choices,
- is part of digital innovation project
- experience in international environment,
- langages: Fluent English is a pre-requisite – French welcome,
- strong experience in Web Applications development ( episerver, mule ESB, auth0, general payment integration …),
- experience/knowledge in APi based system integrations,
- experience in Windows-based server environments / Cloud environments,
- experience in business application support,
- technological background,
- digital technologies passionate,
- teamwork, Organized, Adaptability & Effective communication skills.
Our client offers:
- great atmosphere in a company with an established position,
- social benefits package: private medical care, sports programs, co-financing of commuting and group insurance,
- remote work,
- opportunity to gain experience in international organ
wszystkie oferty 517