Electronics EngineerNumer referencyjny: IN/ELE/AP
- śląskie / Katowice
- Inżynier Elektronik/ Electronics Hardware Engineer
- Experience with typical embedded control peripherals (i.e. RAM, Flash, FPGA, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, A/D, Ethernet/MII, CAN), typical design and test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, digital signal analyzers).
- Mentor Graphics/Expedition schematic entry experience.
- Familiarity with packaging designs for electrical & electronic devices, including design for mechanical robustness, EMC, and thermal considerations.
- Experience with writing system and module requirements specifications.
- Experience with writing and executing hardware and system test specifications.
- Proven ability to analyze and solve complex problems which involve both hardware and firmware.
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products (including Logix controllers and software tools) and/or other industrial control equipment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of experience with microprocessor or microcontroller-based embedded system design, digital circuit design, analog circuit design, Ethernet hardware design, offline switching power supply design and test, and/or electromagnetic compatibility design & test
- Demonstrated skills in the hardware development process, including circuit simulation & design, component de-rating, hardware debug & checkout
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Legal authorization to work in the European Union and ability to travel internationally (5%)
wszystkie oferty 517