HR DirectorNumer referencyjny: HRD/EK
- mazowieckie / Warszawa
- HR miękki, Dyrektor ds. Personalnych
- Manages the implementation of the corporate/regional HR strategy within a country in a division, aligned with local needs and perspective and local labor market situation and demands.
- Leads, develops and engages HR team to ensure identification and delivery of HR priorities in line with the business plan.
- Provides HR leadership, support, advice and coaching to key members of the businesses on the people aspects of business plans and provides input on people, organisational and business issues.
- Actively supports MD and cooperates with all SMT members to define, develop & control the implementation of organizational HR strategy to increase organizational capability, taking into consideration long term business plans and industry and market trends.
- Collaborates to develop and implement policies and ensures that HR services, policies and processes are aligned to business needs, marker trends and demands.
- Identifies and manages (future) people requirements, incl. talent, key positions and succession plans.
- Responsible for internal communication, employer branding, CSR, CIS and H&S.
- Designs and delivers reward strategies in line with corporate/regional strategy, business needs and local market trends.
- Leads and embeds business change plans in line with international targets and initiatives.
- Identifies and analyzes HR trends and initiates proper activities mostly but not limited to HR field.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with Unions and staff committees.
- Ensures ROI and commercial requirements are met with all activities.
- Controls the budget and implements actions to increase its effective utilization.
- Facilitates the identification of talent, key positions & succession plans at all levels.
- Manages the development of resourcing strategies to support the business and new business.
- Works with Managers to identify future people requirements and acts upon them.
- Strongly focuses on building engagement and developing HR Team.
- Min 5 years of experience as HR Manager with wide, generalist experience.
- Proven ability to identify & analyse trends from both business and HR management information.
- Excellent change management and project management skills
- Developed networking skills, stakeholder engagement skills and negotiation skills to build cross-functional collaborative relationships.
- Knowledge and experience in working on Polish labor market is a must.
- Master Degree in Human Resources.
- Good grasp of Polish employment law.
- Proven knowledge and experience in building HR strategy, coaching, facilitation, building development programs, building competency models.
- Polish and English in fluent.
- angielski: C1 zaawansowany
wszystkie oferty 491