HR and Payroll Team CoordinatorNumer referencyjny: HR / KAT / KL
- śląskie / Katowice
- HR twardy
About the company:
Our client, a global provider of HR services, in connection with the planned development of SSC / BPO in Poland, is looking for a Payroll Coordinator who will be responsible for the team dealing with the Slovenian or Romanian market. The person in this position will be responsible for: supporting the team, ongoing reporting of activities performed by the team, ensuring the timeliness of the payroll and compliance with the client's standards. If you can think globally and make decisions quickly, we are looking for you!
- supporting senior HR specialists, leaders, managers as field expert,
- controlling that clients prepare the HR and payroll calendar in a timely manner,
- managing and monitoring customer SLAs to ensure the achievement of their goals,
- supporting and managing root cause analysis (RCA) and implementing risk mitigation actions,
- contact with internal customers and stakeholders,
- managing changes in customer needs and ensuring appropriate implementation in accordance with the requirements of the service contract
ensuring compliance with the procedures and standards for handling sensitive data,
- documentation, and incident management,
- controlling compliance with the schedule, team productivity, efficiency,
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements, system updates, changes and general payroll procedures,
- participating in company services meetings, which may include, but are not limited to, providing relevant status reports, updates, and activities related to your team and customer.
- good coordination skills, developing action plans that maximize efficiency and provide effective feedback to customer needs.
- minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Payroll / HR Consulting / HR Outsorcing,
- higher education, directional or related,
- good knowledge of the SAP program (HR modules) or another ERP system,
- communicative knowledge of English (minimum B2 level),
- knowledge of Slovenian or Romanian is welcome,
- very good knowledge of the MsOffice package (especially Excel, Word, Power Point),
- ability to work in a group and individually,
- experience in managing a team in a corporate environment will be an additional advantage.
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- competitive salary - adequate to experience,
- possibility of remote work in Poland,
- relocation package- for candidates from outside Poland,
- work on co-creating a new department,
- the opportunity to develop and expand your skills,
independent position full of challenges,
- an attractive social package (including language courses, private medical care, life insurance, additional bonuses and bonuses).
We kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
wszystkie oferty 634