IT Recruitment SpecialistNumer referencyjny: ITRS/RPO/AB
- cała Polska / praca zdalna
- Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
For over 11 years Arche became one of the top recruitment companies with about 100 of consultants and far above 100s of satisfied clients and candidates. Our recruiting and HR consulting activities covers many high job opportunities in the EU. Hundreds of experts have already found opportunities to advance in their careers by working with Arche.
Due to the new RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) project, created from scratch for our client from technology industy we invite IT Recruiter who will be responsible for:
- contacting with candidates for IT positions in Europe,
- proactively searching the most valuable candidates using LinkedIn, Boolean search, GitHub and social media,
creating and publishing vacancies,
- updating candidates’ data in the internal system and the client’s system,
handling marketing campaigns,
- constant improvement of our processes and exploring new ways of attracting candidates,
- preparing activity reports.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience as an IT recruiter,
- good communication skills in English,
- very good Russian language,
- experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and modern sourcing tools and techniques,
- sound knowledge of the technology market specifics,
- excellent communication skills, goal-oriented attitude,
- creative and proactive approach.
- flexible forms of employment (Poland: employment contract or B2B, other countries: B2B),
- competitive salary + attractive bonuses,
- 100% remote work or work in our cozy office in Poland (Katowice),
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule,
- opportunity to develop,
- trainings and benefits.
wszystkie oferty 833