Junior IT SpecialistNumer referencyjny: JIT/AL
- śląskie / Tychy
- Specjalista IT, Specjalista ds. Wsparcia Technicznego/ Helpdesk/ Serwis
Recruitment provided for international production company. Main responsibilities on this position is address escalated tickets from the Global Help Desk, troubleshooting problems and to identify and resolve operational issues. Workstation imaging and hardware/software asset inventory management. Analyse, test, implement and support the rollouts of new client technologies such as PC’s, laptops and other end point devices. Perform day to day operational duties to ensure the integrity, security and reliability of the IT systems, networks and communications platforms. Provide user administration primarily across the Polish/Eurasia region for the provision and termination of users accounts.
- provide first and second tier support to our end users,
- installation and configuration of IT hardware nad software using Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft InTune,
- maintain hardware inventory database,
- administration of Active Directory, adding users, groups, PCs,
- troubleshooting workstations, peripheral devices, printers, and network connectivity issues
- support senior leadership with townhall meetings, VIP visits, online customer auctions,
- management of mobile telephone contract, analysis of billing data and hardware,
- day to day administration of our voice platforms for adds, moves and changes,
- provide backup infrastructure support, e.g. monitor UPS, Servers, Backups,
- assist with maintenance of local voice, CCTV, Fire Alarm and access control systems,
- maintain up to date knowledge of evolving technologies.
- degree qualification in IT or related subject (also last year student),
- minimum 1 years of experience at a similar role,
- ability to multi-task,
- good time management,
- problem solving and troubleshooting skills,
- good command of English,
- effective verbal and written communication skills are required to translate technical issues into laymen’s terms both within IT and with users at all levels of the corporate hierarchy.
Our Client offers:
- hybrid work,
- training and professional development opportunity,
- attractive benefits,
- private medical care,
- Group insurance,
- stable working conditions,
- English classes.
wszystkie oferty 833