Key Account ManagerNumer referencyjny: KAMGE/DK
- Niemcy / Frankfurt
- Dyrektor Handlowy
Our Client is one of the growing manufacturing companies with international capital in the European market. The Group’s principal business involves the manufacturing and distribution of ceramic tiles and bathroom equipment. The main direction of sales expansion is DACH region and Eastern European markets and EU Member State markets. Client’s goals: development of a strong, pan-European economic organisation enabling it to maintain its leading role in the comprehensive bathroom fittings market, which, as a consequence, will ensure long-term growth of the company’s value and satisfaction of its shareholders.
We are looking for a high-performing Key Account Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets for company from construction sector, by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
The role is related to the individual operation at german market.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets,
- Induvidual sales operations and well as taking care of key clients,
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence,
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team,
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field,
- Successful previous experience as a Key account manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets,
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close,
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Our Client offers:
- Stable, and international background.
- Business phone, laptop, business car.
- Interesting financial benefits.
- The opportunity for personal growth and learning opportunities.
- The opportunity to apply previous experience.
wszystkie oferty 833