Network EngineerNumer referencyjny: NE/KD
- pomorskie / Gdańsk
- Network Specialist / Specjalista ds. sieci
As the Network Security Engineer Technology, you will be focused on the client’s Global Network Infrastructure. You'll be responsible for overseeing the security posture of over 1000 local and remote networks around the globe. As a technical Subject Matter Expert and hands on Engineer, you will ensure all team members are focused on designated efforts. This role will also focus on new network architecture in response to business-driven requests for additional functionality.
- experience in a network engineering role, ideally 5-8 years,
- BA/BS degree in computer science or electrical engineering,
- advanced understanding and experience with Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology,
- Velocloud, Cisco route/Switch must to have,
- Juniper Certifications preferred,
- CCNA and CCNP required,
- leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group,
- excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams,
- ability to lead, build positive business relationships, and influence collaboratively across IT and the Retail Business.
- angielski: B2 średniozaawansowany wyższy
wszystkie oferty 429