Project ManagerNumer referencyjny: PMK/DK
- mazowieckie / Warszawa
- Kierownik Projektu/ Project Manager
Warsaw Service Center of our Client is delivering upgrade projects, service and maintenance projects, field services and spare parts to the Customers within products like power boilers, recovery boilers, environmental systems and other related technologies. One part of their business is to take care of the capital projects warranty.
- development of local service operations in Poland,
- projects execution and management for power plant service, rebuild & upgrade,
- generating profitable business for power plant service and maintenance,
- active sales by identifying customer´s needs,
- improving customer satisfaction by proposing the best technical and economical solutions out of the whole portfolio,
- leading sales projects, negotiating with clients, participating in technical audits, implementing solutions and organizing of quotations from different units,
- market analysis and monitoring market trends,
- support development of project execution and engineering resources regionally.
- have a technical degree M.Sc.
- have at least 5 years’ experience in project management,
- have a proven track record on execution projects in power plant environment,
- have a proven track record in cost control of complex projects,
- have wide knowledge of the power and pulp related industry,
- understand energy and pulp technologies,
- have excellent leadership and communication skills,
- have experience from working in customer interface,
- to be able to work independently in multi project environment,
- have proven record of success in service business and/or sales management in the power generation industry,
- have excellent business and sales acumen,
- willingness to travel
Our Client offers:
- foreign, stable, and international background,
- the opportunity for personal growth and learning opportunities.
wszystkie oferty 517