Recruitment Manager with RussianNumer referencyjny: RM/RPO/AB
- cała Polska / praca zdalna
- Talent Acquisition Manager (Recruitment Manager)
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
For over 11 years Arche became one of the top recruitment companies with about 100 of consultants and far above 100s of satisfied clients and candidates. Our recruiting and HR consulting activities covers many high job opportunities in the EU. Hundreds of experts have already found opportunities to advance in their careers by working with Arche.
Due to the new RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) project, created from scratch for our client from technology industy we invite experienced Manager who will be responsible for:
- leading and supervising the recruitment team (5 Recruiters),
- achieving hiring goals,
- close working relationship with HR Manager from clients company,
- managing a strategic and tactical sourcing plan,
- conducting recruitment processes for IT and customer service/ accounting positions,
- constant improvement of our processes and exploring new ways of attracting candidates,
- marketing and employer branding activities,
- preparing necessary reports.
- min. 5 years of recruitment experience on Ukrainian and/or Belarusian market,
- min. 2 years of management experience,
- proven track record in building effective recruitment processes,
- successful recruitment delivery experience,
- highly developed skills in managing decentralized structures,
- ownership, drive and can-do mentality,
- results orientated and success with managing multiple priority,
- excellent communication skills.
- fluent command of English,
- very good Russian language.
- flexible forms of employment (Poland: employment contract or B2B, other countries: B2B),
- competitive salary + attractive bonuses,
- 100% remote work or work in our cozy office in Poland (Katowice),
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule,
- opportunity to develop,
- trainings and benefits.
wszystkie oferty 833