Recruitment Specialist (languages positions)Numer referencyjny: RS/RPO/AB
- cała Polska / praca zdalna
- Specjalista ds. rekrutacji
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
For over 11 years Arche became one of the top recruitment companies with about 100 of consultants and far above 100s of satisfied clients and candidates. Our recruiting and HR consulting activities covers many high job opportunities in the EU. Hundreds of experts have already found opportunities to advance in their careers by working with Arche.
Due to the new RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) project, created from scratch for our client from technology industy we invite Recruiters who will be responsible for:
- conducting recruitment processes mostly with foreign languages (for customer service, administration or accounting positions),
- sourcing potential candidates through various channels,
- searching and contacting candidates,
- providing first interview with candidates,
- creating profiles of candidates, adding their CVs to the database,
- keeping contact with clients, providing feedback,
- adding job offers on various websites and platforms, including social media,
- improving the recruitment process and finding the best way for sourcing top talents.
- 1+ years of recruitment experience,
- good communication skills in English,
- very good Russian language,
- understanding of the full lifecycle of recruiting process,
- experience in searching and contacting candidates via Linkedin,
- experience in conducting the first interview with candidates,
- excellent communication skills, goal-oriented attitude,
- creative and proactive approach.
- flexible forms of employment (Poland: employment contract or B2B, other countries: B2B),
- competitive salary + attractive bonuses,
- 100% remote work or work in our cozy office in Poland (Katowice),
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule,
- opportunity to develop,
- trainings and benefits.
wszystkie oferty 833