SAP Financial ConsultantNumer referencyjny: ASA/AL
- małopolskie / Kraków
- SAP CRM, SAP finanse, Projektant/Architekt
- manage and develop the architecture of the Tax Systems,
- engage in requirement engineering to decide which requirements are covered by available standard functionalities, for which functionalities enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted,
- define the technical requirements of the solution and ensure alignment with other modules and surrounding / integrated application and solutions (SAP & Interfaces),
- design and develop the architecture of Tax applications according to technology roadmap and architecture guidelines,
- cooperate with the Developers and Testers to ensure the solutions are being developed according to company strategy and Finance technology roadmap.
- document technical architecture of newly created applications or changes of existing ones,
- cooperate with Functional Analysts to identify requirements impacting technical architecture of applications,
- involve in DevOps process implementation for in-house developed applications.
- Master degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 5 years’ hands on experience in IT technologies,
- strong knowledge of SAP FI or SD module,
- working experience on SQL Transact, SSIS, SSAS,
- understanding of application frameworks, database technologies, interfaces and security,
- experience with Longview Tax and Longview Analytics a plus,
- understanding of ITGC controls is a plus,
- very good English (written and spoken).
Our Client offers:
- challenging work in a dynamically developing industry and a company that is a market leader,
- work among specialists,
- stable employment and attractive working conditions,
- extensive training package,
- possibility of further professional development.
wszystkie oferty 517