Salesforce Technical ArchitectNumer referencyjny: STA/OR
- cała Polska
- Projektant/Architekt, Salesforce
About our client:
Become part of big European company Salesforce team! Our client provide digital-solutions for business. And now our client are presently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect that will responsible for engineering, architecting and delivering world-class solutions for customers, producing enterprise standard implementations leveraging the full capabilities of the platform and for leading delivery teams to deliver high quality solutions on Salesforce.com.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Map out the architecture for global implementations
- Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Salesforce.com Architecture
- Conducting code reviews
- Lead discovery/requirement gathering sessions
- Lead technical design sessions / Authoring design artefacts
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing scope and client expectation
- Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Ensuring quality rules are enforced and quality work packages are delivered
- Perform technical audits of Salesforce.com implementations when required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Technical Architect.
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II certification.
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- Experience with Lightning development.
- Deep real-world integration deliveries of enterprise software systems using industry standard technologies such as XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP
- SOA and batch integration experience with and without middleware.
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Team leading and colleague mentoring skills.
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
- TA certification
- Middleware ESB
- Agile/SCRUM certification.
Our Client offers:
- Atractive salary
- Multicultural work environment
- International assignments and projects
- Remote work
- B2B or employment agreement.
wszystkie oferty 584