Technical WriterNumer referencyjny: TW/WH
- śląskie / Katowice
- Technical Writer
Our client offers world-leading banking solutions and retail technology systems.
- producing and reviewing estimates of time to be spend on technical documentation as input to the overall cost estimation of the project,
- preparing reviewing and maintaining in-depth technical documents, such as software and systems engineering, system operations, user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, etc.
- assuring an in-depth understanding of the DN portfolio and documentation requirements,
- autonomously producing high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience,
- evaluating training needs and requests and assures proper training materials are produced and maintained,
- conducting technical product trainings for internal teams and customers,
- creating and maintaining the information architecture and master data,
- contributing to writing styles and standards, including participating in peer editing,
- acting as single point of contact for internal teams regarding additional requests, evaluates and dispatches the work.
- at minimum, an associate’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or Engineering with a background or training in computer science,
- a minimum of 2 years of experience as a technical writer producing technical product documents for software,
- strong written and verbal communications and experience in structured authoring and information modeling concepts,
- very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities,
- experience in working in cross-functional, cross-geography product/content development setup.
Our client offers:
- flexi-Time & remote working,
- casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from office),
- opportunities for international travel,
- tickets to conferences (.NET Developer Days, etc.),
- free tea, coffee & fruits,
- multicultural work environment,
- language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners),
- international assignments and projects,
- private medical care with family option,
- life and accident insurance
- angielski: B2 średniozaawansowany wyższy
wszystkie oferty 491