ERP and Integrations SpecialistNumer referencyjny: EIS/WCH
- warmińsko-mazurskie / Oleśno
- Inne CRM
About the role:
We are looking for people who are able to rethink and who have a mindset of improving. Our culture allows you to be a valued part of our international community and focus on making impact. With us you can be a part of making smartest water solutions, which are present and connected to your environment, every day.
We are looking for a Specialist, ERP and Integrations to develop our ERP and integration solutions in the group level. Together with the international team, you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Defining, testing and implementing the Group's ERP system and integration solutions independently with system suppliers and partners.
- Ensuring the continuity of EDI and integration activities in collaboration with your team members.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting existing solutions.
- Participating in and leading internal digitalization projects.
Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of supply chain and/or customer service processes, 2 years' experience in developing and maintaining ERP systems, operational systems and interfaces, and experience in electronic data interchange (EDI). An appropriate university or bachelor's degree, a business-partner mindset, and the ability to manage your own performance as well as project teams will help you succeed with us. Fluency in professional English is a prerequisite for successful cooperation with colleagues in several European cities, German is an advantage.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and family atmosphere at work
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Opportunity for development in an international company
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits platform
- Modern office located close to city center
wszystkie oferty 902