Senior Backend DeveloperNumer referencyjny: SBD/WCH
- małopolskie / Kraków
About the role:
Our client is a leading specialty distributor engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world.
Specifically, this role will function as a hands-on engineer of a newly formed team to build the next generation commerce platforms for our client. Working with a highly talented team, you'll play a key role to build and run one of the world’s largest automotive and industrial replacement parts operations.
This is an engineering role with responsibility for enabling cloud transformation and execution for company's unified commerce platforms.
Close collaboration and alignment with business teams, application development teams and security will be required. As such, exceptional abilities in building and maintaining strong working relationships and organizational savvy will be required. High level communication and presentation skills are required. Ability to attract, retain, and develop engineering talent will be critical.
Responsibilities And Key Accountabilities:
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (engineering, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
- Design and develop secure, scalable, resilient cloud native microservices Helps define and adheres to team working agreements
- Participates in all phases of the integration development lifecycle, including unit testing and ongoing support
- Collaborate with the Lead and other Software Engineering resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Creates meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting, and responses to ensure that issues are captured and addressed proactively
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes, inter relationship/dependencies/interactions among system components and how things work end to end. Act as the “go-to” person on integration related questions
- Have a “test-first” attitude with a focus on automation
- Employ best practices around observability, monitoring, and system resilience
Desired Qualifications & Experiences::
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering & technology
- Expertise in Data structures, Object-oriented programming, functional programming, familiarity with microservices, cloud Technologies.
- Experience with programming languages- Java, JEE, latest features leveraging functional programming.
- Experience in building cloud native microservices using Spring Boot or equivalent.
- Experience in BigData and NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Big Table or equivalent.
- Experience in writing SQLs to get analytical data from Google Big Query or equivalent OLAP databases.
- Experience in search engines like Apache Solr or Elastic Search or Vector Search.
- Experience in designing and running A/B Tests and analyze the Key metrics
- Experience in designing event driven mechanisms, publish/subscribe models.
- Experience in writing automated tests - Unit/Integration tests.
- Experience with cloud computing on at-least one of major providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure).
- Experience in destructive testing methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- This is an engineering position, and in our team, we believe in “always production-ready” code.
- This job requires 70% coding or coding-related tasks every day.
Our client offers:
- Greenfield - work in completely new branch
- Possibility to be one of first specialist in new branch
- Elastic hours of work
- Hybrid work
- International environment
wszystkie oferty 1085