Senior Engineer Data-BINumer referencyjny: DataBI/KR/AN
- małopolskie / Kraków
- Power BI Developer
About the employer:
Our client is a leading specialty distributor engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world.
- Design, build, test, and implement automated BI solutions that deliver a guided analytics experience to different user communities
- Improve existing applications and prepare them for next generation use cases and analyses
- Ensure solutions meet operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, manageability, and security
- Ensure solutions are compliant with company data and software policies/procedures
- Provide mentorship to data analysts and business stakeholders on available data assets, reporting solutions, and analytics capabilities
- Creating programmatic artifacts to extract, clean, transform, move, and load data into data lake, data warehouse and appropriate data mart.?Work with various stakeholders to identify and understand source data, source systems. Integrate with different source and sink systems.
- Developing and testing ETL jobs/pipelines, configuring orchestration, configuring automated CI/CD, writing automation scripts, and supporting the pipelines in production.
- Defining and capturing metadata and rules associated with ETL processes.
- Adapting ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering & technology
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, testing, and implementing BI solutions using various technology stacks and BI platforms (e.g. - Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Proficiency with SQL and working knowledge of data modeling, ETL/ELT development, and data warehousing
- Experience in programmatic ETL job/pipelines using open-source technologies in the cloud or using cloud managed ETL products
- Experience building Batch and Streaming pipelines
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience writing analytical SQL queries and in performance-tuning queries
- Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields, or equivalent experience
- Experience in programming languages like Python or similar technologies
- Working knowledge of various types of database management systems and approaches to solve OLTP and OLAP workloads (including but not limited to traditional RDBMS systems, NoSQL, BigData and modern cloud native data warehousing solutions)
Our client offers:
- Greenfield - work in completely new branch
- Possibility to be one of first specialist in new branch
- Elastic hours of work
- Hybrid work
- International environment
wszystkie oferty 1085