Senior Quality Assurance EngineerNumer referencyjny: SQAE/NK
- małopolskie / Kraków
About our Client:
Join a place where your perspective, ideas and knowledge really matter. For more than 200 years, our client has provided expertise in private banking, investment management and investor services.
With 17 locations, 6,000 employees operate in North America, Europe and Asia. The office in Kraków is an important center for a wide range of financial services, handling complex processes and working directly with clients around the world.
Perfect candidates need to:
- Present a deep understanding of quality assurance
- Have a knowledge of software development methodologies
- Know SQL and understand how database works
- Perform Product analysis to understand the requirements
- Be able to create Test Strategy for a project or a testing effort
- Develop test approaches and test cases to ensure comprehensive testing coverage for each release.
- Act as the Subject matter expert to guide the creation of automated test suite by others in the team.
- Ability to build or update test cases as required
- Report defects in the defect management system and ensure the status of the defect is tracked to closure
- Generate reporting on testing status at regular intervals to project stakeholders
- Have good communication skills and present pro-active
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (computer science or related)
- 5+ years of experience or relevant work experience in a testing role
- Familiarity with SDLC standards and testing best practices.
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology
- Experience in Functional testing, System tests, Integration testing, GUI testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Failover and Web Services testing.
- Working knowledge or exposure to:
- qTest or other commercially available script repository tool
- Advanced test strategy to create efficient test coverage
- Front and backend testing
Our Client offers:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
wszystkie oferty 1194