Team Lead Endpoint managementNumer referencyjny: EM/WROC/NP
- dolnośląskie / Wrocław
About the employer:
My client is an international manufacturing company that produces plastic hydraulic components.
The company brings solutions to the world’s water challenges and accelerates the transition to clean energy.
We are looking Team Lead Endpoint management who will Lead a team of internal & external people to develop/ manage the End User Technology backbone for the EMEA region.
- Lead a team of internal & external people to develop/ manage the End User Technology backbone for EMEA region,
- developing workplace management by process automation,
- strong contribution in developing endpoint management strategy for Global,
- align with new technology in endpoint automation to help in keeping modern workplace management,
- maintain and develop Software package for EMEA region.
- Proven leader that pushes projects to completion within timelines and budgets,
- experience in team management,
- at least 5 years of proven experience in end-user technologies Laptop / Desktop / Surface configuration & staging and automation and proven experience in O365 (MS Office suite & collaborative apps),
- expert in Microsoft Intune & System Center,
- experience in ITIL fundamentals, V3 or V4 foundation qualification preferred,
- experience in knowledge base usage and maintenance of documentation,
- able to work in a virtual global team,
- fluent in English.
Our client offers:
- Private medical care,
- co-financing of language learning,
- co-financing of courses and training,
- life insurance,
- vacation subsidies,
- christmas parcels,
- integration events,
- employee integration program.
wszystkie oferty 902